headerimg

erseysauthentic.com/]Cheap Adidas P

in Staffel 3 21.06.2019 03:54
von zhanjiao1212 • 210 Beiträge

Russian teenager Evgenia Medvedeva underscored her status as the new star of womens skating on Saturday with a record-breaking victory at the World Figure Skating Championships. Jimmy Graham Jersey . The 16-year-old broke the record for the highest free skate score ever, amassing 150.10 points to surpass by .04 the mark set by Kim Yuna at the 2010 Olympic Games.The teenager also scored a notable first by becoming the first world junior champion to win the senior title the following year. Medvedevas spectacular performance set to the soundtrack of Madonnas film W.E. launched her from third after the short programme to the top of the podium with 223.86 points in front of a capacity crowd at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.Medvedeva - heavily tipped to win gold heading into the competition - lived up to expectations, nailing every one of her seven triple jumps and two double Axels.I dont have any emotions right now. I left it all on the ice with my performance today. I think I wont realise soon that I won. One year ago I was still skating in juniors, Medvedeva said through an interpreter. Medvedeva broke the record for the highest free skate score ever I was actually less nervous than usual and I felt very comfortable out there. I was focused and I took one element at a time.This is really an incredible moment for me and its going to be a remarkable moment in my life, added Medvedeva who also won the Grand Prix and European titles this season.When advised that her score was record-setting, the teen could say only Wow.Veteran Ashley Wagner of the United States skated last and into the silver medal position with an emotionally-charged performance to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.This was absolutely incredible. I dont think anyone can prepare you for skating last at the world championships after your rivals have skated a great performance, Wagner said.The bronze medal went to unheralded Russian Anna Pogorilaya who also skated her Sheherazade programme without any significant faults. Her finale earned 139.71, giving her a total of 213.69. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Trevor Davis Jersey . -- Canadian mens rugby coach Kieran Crowley has made four changes to his starting roster for Saturdays Pacific Nations Cup clash against the United States. Kevin King Jersey .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. http://www.wholesalepackersjerseys.com/?tag=youth-tyler-lancaster-jersey . She was 30. The former British No. 1 died peacefully surrounded by family and friends, the Womens Tennis Association said on its website. The Kyiv-born Baltacha, who represented Britain at the 2012 London Olympics, was diagnosed with the illness in January, two months after retiring from tennis and only weeks after she married her long-time coach Nino Severino.DENVER -- Dillon Gee threw six scoreless innings and David Wright had one of New Yorks four RBI doubles as the Mets salvaged the final game of their series against Colorado, beating the Rockies 5-1 on Sunday. Gee (3-1) kept the Rockies off balance to run his scoreless string to a career-best 16 innings. The righty, 13-6 with a 2.66 since last May 30, surrendered six hits and struck out five, helping the Mets avoid being swept for the first time in a four-game series at Coors Field. Jhoulys Chacin (0-1) was rather rusty his first start this season, lasting five innings and giving up four runs. Chacin spent the first month on the disabled list with a strained right shoulder. Nolan Arenado ran his hitting streak to 24 games with a double in the fourth, the second-longest hitting streak in Rockies history. Justin Morneau accounted for Colorados only run with a ninth-inning homer off Jeurys Familia. After wasting a a 6-0 lead in Saturdays 11-10 loss, the Mets jumped to a 4-0 lead after four innings. Wright, Chris Young and Daniel Murphy had run-scoring doubles, while Curtis Granderson chipped in an RBI single. Lucas Duda added an RBI double in the seventh that increased the lead to 5-0. He also walked three times, including one intentional. Juan Lagares extended his hitting streak to a career-best 13 games with a single to start the game. Lagares originally had the day off, but was inserted into the starting lineup after Eric Young Jr. was scratchhed. Cheap Stitched Packers Jerseys. Young was hit just below the right eye by a baseball in batting practice before the game. Hes day to day with a bruised cheek. Gee was pinpoint with his command, keeping the Rockies guessing among his curve, cutter and slider. He found himself in a sticky situation in the seventh, but the bullpen bailed him out. With two on and no outs, Carlos Torres got two outs and Scott Rice recorded the third to wiggle out of the inning. This was opening day for Chacin, who was shut down early in spring training after experiencing inflammation in his throwing shoulder. He was teams top right-handed starter in 2013, going 14-10 with a 3.47 ERA. Chacin struggled with his control throughout the game as he gave up eight hits and walked five. He threw 86 pitches before handing things over to the bullpen. NOTES: After Gee went hitless in three at-bats, pitchers for the Mets are now 0 for 51 starting the season. Its the longest hitless streak to begin a season since 1900, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. ... Gee is 7-1 in his last 10 road starts. ... Mets manager Terry Collins said Kyle Farnsworth remains his closer despite allowing Charlie Culbersons two-run, game-ending homer Saturday. ... Wright has a .384 average, 10 homers and 40 RBIs in 138 at-bats at Coors Field. ... To make room for Chacin on the roster, the Rockies placed C Wilin Rosario (viral infection) on the 15-day DL. ... OF Michael Cuddyer (strained left hamstring) began exercises in a pool. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zhanjiao1212
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1509 Themen und 38080 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de