headerimg

par after a bogey on 10, but h

in Staffel 3 21.06.2019 04:01
von zhanjiao1212 • 210 Beiträge

RENTON, Wash. Chuck Klein Jersey . -- Richard Sherman does not believe in video game curses. The Seattle Seahawks All-Pro cornerback will have his image plastered on the front of the next version of EA Sports popular "Madden" football game. Its an honour thats allegedly been fraught with peril for some past recipients who have either had subpar seasons or suffered injuries the year they were on the cover. "I dont think about anything like that. Its just something thats been fabricated, I think," Sherman said Monday. The video game cover, the result of winning an online vote, is just another byproduct of whats become an off-season of accolades for Sherman. Whether it was new endorsements or a contract extension that made him the highest-paid cornerback in the NFL, there have been plenty of opportunities for Sherman to become distracted from his job. Yet, whenever the Seahawks were holding a session as part of their off-season program, Sherman was there. Seattle coach Pete Carroll noted Monday that Sherman has missed "maybe a day" of the voluntary off-season program. "Its voluntary but Im a ball player. What else am I going to be doing? When youre a ballplayer at the heart and this is what you sleep, breathe and eat, this is where you want to be," Sherman said. "I couldnt imagine myself being anywhere else because you just feel the itch to be back on the field, to be back with your teammates, to be back out there getting better." Thats not to say Sherman hasnt enjoyed being a Super Bowl champion. The perks have been plentiful, from endorsement deals to a contract that will keep him in Seattle through the 2018 season and pay him $40 million in guaranteed money. But thats meant little on the practice field during OTAs, other than providing fodder for teammates to joke with their star cornerback. "I think its more about love for the game that allows us not to get complacent," Sherman said. "Thats why youve got All-Pros and Pro Bowlers are out here every day of OTAs playing like theyre still fifth (round) and undrafted players trying to fight for a job. Thats how its always going to be." Carroll said he believes Sherman has handled the off-season hoopla as well as possible while maintaining his commitment to the team. Part of that commitment means educating the younger players Seattle has drafted or signed in the hopes of finding another gem in the draft like Seattle did getting Sherman in the fifth round. "Thats the kind of program we run here. You can show them better than you can tell them, with your actions. You fly to the ball, you play hard, you play disciplined, sound football and when they have questions youre there to answer their questions and you push them and make sure they know their assignments," Sherman said. "Its not like a lot of other programs where you are closed off and cant talk to anybody. We make sure were open books." NOTES: Carroll said LB Bruce Irvins hip surgery last week was successful and the team believes hell be back by the start of the season. Carroll said it was an issue that had been bothering Irvin for some time. ... Rookie second-round draft pick WR Paul Richardson sat out practice as a precaution after landing on his shoulder last week. ... RB Robert Turbin had his knee "cleaned up" during the off-season and Carroll said that has helped Turbin stand out during OTAs. Turbin and Christine Michael have gotten the majority of the work with Marshawn Lynch absent. Jimmy Foxx Jersey . -- Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C. Mike Schmidt Jersey .com) - The Winnipeg Jets placed defenceman Paul Postma on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseyschina.com/robin-roberts-jersey/ . After losing a shutout bid in the dying seconds of Sundays win over the Colorado Avalanche, Luongo would not be denied against the punchless Oilers and is now just one back of Patrick Roy for 14th on the all-time list.Shanghai, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions. McDowells last victory on the European Tour came at the Alstom Open de France earlier this year, while his latest PGA Tour win was at the 2013 RBC Heritage. Obviously the course played fairly difficult today, said McDowell. The wind direction had switched completely from practice, some of the game plan had switched a little bit and some of the holes were playing pretty long. A big key to this golf course is driving the ball well and I drove it very well today. I think I missed only one fairway, which is very important. The greens are in fantastic shape and I actually putted very well U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer, Rickie Fowler, Brandt Snedeker, Chris Kirk, Tim Clark and Tommy Fleetwood are tied for second at 3-under 69 at Sheshan International Golf Club. Lee Westwood, Louis Oosthuizen, Ian Poulter, Adam Scott, Hyung-sung Kim, Bill Haas, Jordan Spieth, JB Holmes, Henrik Stenson, Jaco Van Zyl and Dawie Van Der Walt are all deadlocked at 2-under 70. McDowell, beginning his first round on the back nine, stormed out of the gate to grab the early lead and he never let go despite a couple miscues down the stretch. The 35-year-old from Northern Ireland quickly got into red numbers with a birdie on the par-4 first. Following a pair of pars on 11 and 12, McDowell drained four birdies in a five-hole stretch from No. 13, with a par coming on 15. After making the turn at 5-under with a par on 18, McDowell kept going strong with another par on one followed by a pair of gains on two and three. At 7- under through 12 holes, McDowell finally began to slow down as he dropped his first shot on the par-4 fourth. After a trio of pars from No. 5, McDowell bogeyed his second hole at eight, dropping him back to minus-5. He finished with a par at No. 9 to end there. Seven-under par through 12 holes was a beautiful start, and alghouth I dropped a couple coming in, all in all Im very, very pleased with 5-under par on what I thought was a reasonably tricky day, McDowell said. Aaron Altherr Jersey. This is as tough off the tee as I think Ive ever seen this golf course. Kaymer, also playing the back nine first, made the turn at minus-1 after making birdies on 13 and 16 to go along with a bogey on 17. Kaymers second bogey on one dropped him back to even par, but birdies on two and five had him back in red numbers. Kaymer made his third bogey on six, but a pair of birdies on seven and eight got Kaymer to minus-3. He rounded out his day with a par on No. 9. Fowler started off with two straight pars on 10 and 11 followed by another gain on 14. Fowler traded a bogey on 17 for a birdie on 18 to make the turn at minus-3. Birdies on two and eight were canceled out by bogeys on four and seven as Fowler finished his day tied for second at 3-under. Snedeker had a solid front nine with birdies on two and seven. He dropped two shots on the back nine at 12 and 15, but gains on 14, 16 and 18 were good enough to put Snedeker at minus-3 through one round. Kirk made his move up the leaderboard on his first nine with birdies on 10, 14, 16 and 18 to go along with a bogey on 17. Kirk played his final nine at even par with a gain on six and a bogey on five. Fleetwood made the turn at minus-1 following birdies on two and five along with a bogey on six. Fleetwood fell back to even par after a bogey on 10, but he finished strong with three birdies in a four-hole stretch from 13. Clark started off hot with three straight birdies from two, but bogeys on five and seven gave two of those shots back. Another birdie on nine was canceled out by a bogey on 10. Clark then made three birdies in four holes from 13. He also bogeyed 15. NOTES: Of the 80 players to tee off on Thursday, only 27 of them finished the first round under par ... McDowell has 10 top-10 finishes on the European Tour this year, including his win at the Open de France ... McDowells only other victory in Asia came at The Championship at Laguna National in 2008 ... Kevin Stadler and Graham DeLaet both withdrew during their first rounds. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zhanjiao1212
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1509 Themen und 38080 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de