headerimg

04x24 Tod liegt in der Luft (Amplification)

in Staffel 4 01.04.2009 17:37
von jennifer.jareau • 2.841 Beiträge

04x24 Amplification

WHEN A NEW STRAIN OF A DEADLY VIRUS IS RELEASED INTO THE PUBLIC, ONE OF THE BAU?S OWN MUST PUT HIMSELF AT RISK TO CATCH THE KILLER BEFORE HE STRIKES AGAIN, ON "CRIMINAL MINDS," WEDNESDAY, MAY 13

"Amplification" — When a new type of chemical warfare is released into the open air, the BAU must act quickly to find the source before any more innocent people are exposed, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, May 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Rossi................................ Joe Mantegna
Aaron Hotchner....................... Thomas Gibson
Emily Prentiss........................... Paget Brewster
Derek Morgan.......................... Shemar Moore
Dr. Spencer Reid........... Matthew Gray Gubler
Jennifer Jareau................................. A.J. Cook
Penelope Garcia.................. Kirsten Vangsness

GUEST CAST:
Dr. Linda Kimura...................... Tamlyn Tomita
General Lee Whitworth, MD........... Dan Lauria
Chad Brown...................... David Dean Bottrell
Dr. Nichols.............................. Miles Anderson
Jason........................................... Samuel Child
Melinda....................................... Traci Belushi
Abby................................... Elizabeth Maxwell
Ethan........................................... Eric Brandon
DOD Man............................... Chuck Madden
Jack Summers.................................... Joe Holt
Senator Baylor............... Donald Sage Mackay
Russ Daniels................................. Joe Howard
Trudy..................................... Penny L. Moore
Commuter #1........................... Leslie Thurston
Commuter #2..................... Douglas Sutherland

WRITTEN BY: Oanh Ly
DIRECTED BY: John Gallagher

nach oben springen

RE: 04x24 Tod liegt in der Luft (Amplification)

in Staffel 4 27.04.2009 20:09

Hört sich sehr spannend an! :)

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 27.04.2009 20:13
von JackySVB

stimmt, man was freu ich mich auf die neuen folgen :D

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 07.05.2009 21:59
von JackySVB

lut promo, wird sich viel um reid drehen...mal gespannt.

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 09.05.2009 18:57
nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 00:22
von Babyhotch2310

Sagt Reid dort " Aaron your stop the time?" ?!

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 00:48
von JackySVB

ich denke er sagt: i rreally messed up this time...aber bin mir nicht sicher
sonst höhre ich denn nichts öhnliches sagen

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 14:08
von Aoife • Besucher | 594 Beiträge

Zitat von JackySVB
ich denke er sagt: i rreally messed up this time...aber bin mir nicht sicher
sonst höhre ich denn nichts öhnliches sagen

So hör ichs auch

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 17:27
von EsztyMinds

aufregende Episode zu sein.

Ich hoffe, dass Reid nicht wird das Zentrum sein, weil ich dann enttäuscht sein werde.

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 17:38
von MrsAaronH • Besucher | 3.877 Beiträge

Zitat von EsztyMinds

Ich hoffe, dass Reid nicht wird das Zentrum sein, weil ich dann enttäuscht sein werde.

oh come on! Reid's part of the team and even if you don't like him, you shouldn't say something like this because it's not nice for the ones who like him! Everyone of the team deserves a few episodes where they are in the centre of attention. Reid was in the background for a long time and now it's time for a Reid-episode, so please keep your negative comments away. We know you don't like him - you don't have to say it again and again.

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 17:59
von EsztyMinds

I understood. Maybe you're right. I don't like Reid, this fact. My own opinion, this are found fact.
I accept the positive opinions, and is not possible to say.. that i come here, and i chide Reid's charachter. Because i think we could talk about one big-big lie.

So... If i have sometimes opinion.. it is negative.. This is the true.. I'm sorry.. but this is me.

ANd really.. You don't speek (IF you think that) .. i come continuously and i regret everbody with my opinion.. Because this is not true.. Is not necessary to love me.. and my opinion.. I'm sorry if .. i hurt somebody because of this only...

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 18:41
von Aoife • Besucher | 594 Beiträge

I sort of agree with both of you...or parts of what you say.
MrsAronH is right when she say that Etsy already mentioned very often that she doesn't like Reid, it's really not necessary to repeat it over and over. I gueass everybody here has characters he dislikes/doesn't like that much who others love. It's like this with every TV-Show and just repeating 'I don't like X' won't change anybodys opinion.

On the other hand I'm not so fond of another Reid-centric episode, myself, although I love his character. I don't think he was in the bachground for too long: there was only 'Conflicted', while it wasn't exactly Reid-centric he had a major part and he had already that really amazing two-parter with his father. That was all quite much for one season, while e.g. we barely saw anything of Morgan exept in that one ep with the Killer who got away *forgot the name*, this and 'Mayhem' where also the only episodes where Hotch played a major role.
I'd like it much more to see more of either of the two having another episode.

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 18:56
von EsztyMinds

Zitat von Aoife
I sort of agree with both of you...or parts of what you say.
MrsAronH is right when she say that Etsy already mentioned very often that she doesn't like Reid, it's really not necessary to repeat it over and over. I gueass everybody here has characters he dislikes/doesn't like that much who others love. It's like this with every TV-Show and just repeating 'I don't like X' won't change anybodys opinion.

On the other hand I'm not so fond of another Reid-centric episode, myself, although I love his character. I don't think he was in the bachground for too long: there was only 'Conflicted', while it wasn't exactly Reid-centric he had a major part and he had already that really amazing two-parter with his father. That was all quite much for one season, while e.g. we barely saw anything of Morgan exept in that one ep with the Killer who got away *forgot the name*, this and 'Mayhem' where also the only episodes where Hotch played a major role.
I'd like it much more to see more of either of the two having another episode.

I agree with you. (Partly)
I took my comment from Reid we saw in this season already. The 6. and 7. episode were there, next the 20. (Conflicted) and now maybe (yet i'm not sure, I may speak based on the promo only) this episode Reid-centrikus will be.
Morgan and Hotch are my favourites. From them we saw less though, and really yeah, that does not like.

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 19:35
von JackySVB

all in all i like everbody, some more and some less, but i like them. reid for example is part of the team and i like him, but i like hotch, morgan and garcia and even emily more than him.
i would say centric episodes are interessting, maybe sometimes even more interssting than others. for example the reid centrics in relevations and the other one were awesome. sometimes it´s a bit boringm, because its a bit the same in the centric epidodes, but all in all there are ok, thats my opinion.
but i can understand eszty when she says, she doesnt like them.
some like them some not.

nach oben springen

in Staffel 4 10.05.2009 20:06
von EsztyMinds

The Big Game and The Revelations episodes my favourites episodes.. !!
Those episodes would not have been real without Reid.
Indeed.. Elephant Memory too like me.. When Reid complained for Morgan.. i was sorry him..
So.. maybe i'm exception.. but they are despite this Reid like that episodes, that not loving may not be him.
My opinion may be an opinion... it is not obligatory to see the baddest one promptly in him.
Everybody has his own favourites... and not his favourites. It is necessary to accept this, even then..

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: picasso53
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1299 Themen und 37870 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de